BAFA registration team vacancies
Thursday, November 15, 2018
As we continue to extend the use of the BAFA registration system, we need to increase the number of volunteers available to support it.
We’re looking to recruit an additional two volunteers to the role of BAFA Registrations Assistant to make sure we continue to deliver a fast, efficient service to the users of the BAFA registration system. The role will involve working as part of a small team and responsibilities will focus on, but are not limited to:
- Answering routine enquires and escalating more complex queries as required
- Providing inbox cover on a rota during busy timeSupporting enhancement or reporting projects or other requests as required
Candidates should have:
- Excellent written communication skills
- A strong focus on quality and attention to detail
- An understanding of the importance of good customer service
- Regular access to the internet via a personal laptop or desktop
- Flexibility in their schedule to provide support for a minimum of four hours per week
- A good level of competency in using Microsoft Office products, including Excel and Outlook
A familiarity with the BAFA registration system either as a user or club administrator, and a knowledge of the wider landscape of British American Football would also be advantageous.
Appointees will report to BAFA Registrations Managers Faye Eastwood and Amanda McDonald, and may be required to complete a DBS or PVG check.
If you’re interested in applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org outlining how you meet the required criteria and why you think you’d be suitable for the role. Applications close on 30 November.